Oh, you’ve been all waiting for this one, haven’t you? Although I don’t currently subscribe to nearly as many beauty and lifestyle boxes as I used to [mainly because I’m overwhelmed with other projects and can’t cover them in time anymore], I still remember which ones I had the most positive experience with. So here you go, my favorite monthly subscriptions for everyone on your list!
BEST BEAUTY SUBSCRIPTION BOXES:
- Birchbox – $10/month A cult classic that I keep recommending to everyone. The assortment usually includes samples of higher end and niche brands. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Ipsy – $10/month The most popular monthly subscription service among the teen crowd curated by Youtube beauty gurus. Get one for your little niece! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- SquareHue – $21/month For the nail polish junkie in your life this monthly subscription will be the perfect opportunity to explore the hottest seasonal colors and enjoy the brand’s signature 7-free formula, clean of harmful toxins. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- GLOSSYBOX – $21/month Sample creme de la creme of International beauty brands with travel-sized and full-sized products gathered from around the world. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- NewBeauty Test Tube – $29.95/bi-monthly A large tube filled with full-sized and travel-sized beauty products curated by New Beauty editors. These boxes are usually a very good value for the money and can be broken down into individual gifts. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Memebox – While technically not a subscription box, these assorted bundles make perfect gifts for skincare and makeup lovers in your life! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Jouer Le Matchbox – $45/season Jouer curates their own seasonal subscription box completely customized to the recipient’s undertones, hair color, and eye color to ensure that the product shades will be a great match. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
BEST LIFESTYLE SUBSCRIPTION BOXES:
- POPSUGAR MustHave – $39.95/month The box is curated by POPSUGAR editors, who fill it with the hottest new products and seasonal trinkets. It always has a mix of everything: accessories, books, food, beauty, fitness, cute stationery and more! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Wantable – $36/month Pick your box! Get a personalized assortment of accessories, intimates, makeup, fitness gear, or day-to-day apparel delivered to your door every month. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Elizabeth & Clarke – $30-$60/season Why pay a fortune for a good blouse when you could receive a beautiful piece [or three!] every season as low as $20 each? All blouses are well-made and perfectly adapted for real life, so you won’t see any of that “dry clean only” business! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Stitch Fix – $20/fix If you love the idea of a stylist shopping for you based on your personal profile, this is a great subscription to try! Schedule a “fix” to be sent right to your doorstep, try on the clothes, buy the ones you like and send back the ones you don’t in a prepaid envelope. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
BEST FOOD SUBSCRIPTION BOXES:
- Bestowed – $20/month Currently my favorite healthy living subscription service curated by celebrity nutritionist Heather Bauer. The subscribers receive an assortment of snacks, beverages, spices, lifestyle, and beauty items that don’t contain any toxic ingredients or harmful chemicals. Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Graze – $6/box This little box includes four perfectly portioned healthy snacks that deliver at least one health benefit. Use code ANASTA1KP to get your first and fifth boxes free! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Urthbox – $12.99 – $39.99/month This subscription box comes stuffed with yummy organic and non-GMO products, perfect for healthy lifestyle! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
- Bean Box – $20/month For gourmets and coffee aficionados, this unique subscription service delivers bags of exquisite coffee. Loved your sample and want more? Pick up the full-sized bag in Bean Box online store! Here’s an example of what the box could look like.
LOOKING FOR MORE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDES?
- Holiday Gift Guide: Hair Care
- Holiday Gift Guide: For BFF
- Holiday Gift Guide: Vitamins & Supplements
- Holiday Gift Guide: Discount Shopping
- Holiday Gift Guide: Lovely Gifts from PAPYRUS
- Holiday Gift Guide: Personal Favorites
I hope you enjoyed this little guide! Let me know if you plan to gift any of these subscriptions, and what the recipient thinks of their gift. I bet they will love it!
Disclosure: This post features products purchased by Glamorable and received for editorial consideration, and may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.