We got a new Memebox release today: Secrets of K-Beauty Box. The box sold our almost immediately, so Memebox promptly created Secrets of K-Beauty Box #2. We had boxes with that theme in the past, and honestly, they were either a hit or a miss with the customers. I bought one or two a long time ago back when Memebox USA was Memebox Global, and I think I liked it back then, but I’m not sure what kinds of products we will see in the boxes these days. There are several things attributed to Korean beauty style – brightening creams or essences, dark brown or shimmery eyeliners, lip tints, and probably sheet masks. I guess we’ll see if I was close when someone posts the spoilers, but for now here’s the official info and links for you. Click here to check out this box.
“Ever wonder how Dara of 2NE1 looks so good all the time? Well, wonder no more! We have the key products every IT GIRL has in her cosmetics bag for K-Beauty at your fingertips. Whether you decide to be dramatic or subtle, we have what you need in this box to stay on top of your beauty game with this these #kbeautysecrets.”
Memebox released a spoiler for this box, too. Everybody who buys Secrets of K-Beauty Box #2 will receive CLIO VF21 Luminous CC Cream, a $20 value.
- Use code LOVEYOURSKIN to get 15% off skincare in Memeshop.
- Use code makeuplove to get 15% off makeup in Memeshop.
- Use code 5OFFMOBILE to get 5% off your order when shopping via Memebox mobile app.
- Use code WELCOME to get 15% off your first purchase. For first time customers only.
- Use code SOOTHING10 to get 10% off your entire order, if it includes Soothingsista palette.
- Use code NYLON15 to get 15% off your entire order, if it includes Nylon palette.
- Use code BOXPARTY to get $5 off when buying 2 or more boxes using Memebox mobile app.
- Use code hAPPy to get 6% off your order when shopping via Memebox Mobile app.
Disclosure: This post features may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.