This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jouviance. Product samples were provided to facilitate this story, but the opinions and text are all mine.
Skincare has always been my therapy. There is something very relaxing about applying all of those lotions and potions, serums and creams, peels and masks. With so many beauty products to choose from these days, it’s easy to get lost navigating the aisles in the store. It’s not always that hard though, especially if you do some research online and find brands that fit your needs and your budget.
If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that for the past several weeks I’ve been trying Jouviance skincare. This innovative cosmeceutical Canadian brand is already a big hit at home, and now their amazing products finally landed on the shelves at CVS.
Jouviance is famous for their clean formulas that don’t contain sulfates, artificial dyes, parabens, mineral oil, chemical perfume, irritating fillers, and other common bad things that are often present in low quality skincare. In addition to that, Jouviance products are eco-friendly and never tested on animals. Bunnies don’t use skincare, so why should they be forced to test it, right?
I received three of the brand’s best-sellers to try, and I have to say, I was left nothing short of impressed. I’m no stranger to great skincare, so you know I have a lot of products to compare my experience with, and Jouviance gave me easily some of the best results I’ve seen from a bottle, which is just a step below in-clinic cosmetic procedures.
JOUVIANCE RESTRUCTIV COLLAGEN BOOST:
Jouviance sent me a near-perfect routine that can be used for AM and PM applications. The first step is Jouviance RESTRUCTIV Collagen Boost, a plumping serum that provides the same effect as Hyaluronic Acid injections. A comprehensive 60-day study revealed that women who used this serum experienced a drastic boost to skin firmness, while the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was noticeably reduced. I can attest to all of these claims, because I immediately felt the plumping effect. My skin appeared to be more hydrated, firmer, and the contours smoother and more youthful.
The formula contains several proprietary ingredients:
- Prohyal+® – Natural extract of blue agave leaves works as as a potent antioxidant that adds radiance.
- Pro-Coll-One+® – Purified soy glycopeptide makes the skin appear smoother and firmer.
- Pure Encapsulated Retinol – One of the best ingredients in skincare, Encapsulated Retinol is currently the most stable form of retinol. It even works well with antioxidant actives like Vitamin C, that normally don’t play well with retinoids when used together.
- Neodermyl® – An amino acid and copper complex that energizes the skin cells and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to slow down their future depletion. Natural collagen depletion begins as early as 21, so if you are currently in your mid-20s or early 30s, it’s a good time to pick up a product to address the issue.
Jouviance RESTRUCTIV Collagen Boost is recommended for people who want to make their skin tone look more even, diminish the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and restore radiance and youthful glow.
HOW TO USE:
- Gently smooth desired amount over face and neck after cleansing and toning AM and PM.
- Make sure to avoid the eye area.
JOUVIANCE REVIVE INVIGORATING EYE CONTOUR SERUM:
The second step in my Jouviance skincare routine would be REVIVE Invigorating Eye Contour Serum. This lightweight gel-cream is a small but powerful champ when it comes to treating those pesky crow’s feet, dryness, and morning puffiness. There was only one other eye cream on my recent memory that actually helped reduce the puffiness in the morning from excessive salt consumption, and Jouviance REVIVE Invigorating Eye Contour Serum is now officially my other trusted ally.
First of all, the texture is absolutely heavenly. It’s like a piece of delicate silk gently flowing over your eyes, and it’s accompanied by the same cooling sensation, too. Once absorbed, the cream turns into this powdery finish, so it never makes your eye area look oily and greasy. I loved that Jouviance REVIVE Invigorating Eye Contour Serum always made my eyes look awake and well-rested. It’s really amazing what skincare can do these days, isn’t it?
The formula contains time-tested de-puffing ingredients, and some I’ve never heard of before:
- Biophytex – This ultimate redness reducer rich in flavonoids and saponosides protects the blood capillaries, reinforces their strength and has an overall skin soothing, calming effect. It’s the ultimate redness reducer!
- Caffeine – Our favorite de-puffing ingredient, it is also a good antioxidant.
- Haloxyl – Formulated to combat dark circles, Haloxyl works by loosening the accumulation of small blood fragments in the under-eye area.
- Osilift – Originally derived from oats, this ingredient helps keep your skin cells tighter, reinforcing the skin matrix and making the area appear smoother and more lifted.
Jouviance REVIVE Invigorating Eye Contour Serum is absolutely amazing, and I can’t recommend it enough. If you want to try just one Jouviance product to see how you like the brand, make sure to try this serum first!
HOW TO USE:
- Using your ring finger, dot a small amount of serum around your orbital bone AM and PM, and gently pat in until absorbed.
- Smile at yourself in the mirror, you are looking good, girl!
JOUVIANCE RESTRUCTIV SRD COACTIVE ANTI-AGING FORMULA:
Finally, as a third step I applied Jouviance RESTRUCTIV SRD Coactive Anti-Aging Formula in place of my usual nighttime moisturizer. Jouviance recommends including it in your AM and PM routine, but as a personal preference I only use it at night. Jouviance RESTRUCTIV SRD Coactive Anti-Aging Formula is a powerful treatment and a true workhorse in this trio. If the serums mentioned before provide instant as well as some long-lasting benefits, I believe this cream gave me the best cumulative result overall.
Loaded with Pure Retinol, peptides, and Hyaluronic Acid, this powerhouse combination left my skin looking amazing on from all directions. We’re talking increased smoothness and hydration, improved facial contour, and more lifted skin matrix. Bring it on, mid-30s, I’m ready for you!
The formula includes lots of amazing ingredients:
- Pure Retinol – This treatment boasts twice the amount of retinol versus most non-prescription anti-aging creams.
- Matrixyl 3000 – One of the most effective anti-aging ingredients in skincare, Matrixyl 3000 is a peptide complex that works by mimicking the appearance of depleted collagen, significantly boosting your skin’s own collagen and elastin production.
- Moist 24 – Derived from the root of Imperata Cylindrica plant, this hydroglycolic extract is used to boost hydration. It is often found in products used for dehydrated skin.
- Omegas 3 and 6 – Amazing fatty acids Ala and GLA balance the skin’s oil production, making it feel more comfortable.
- Ceramides – Along with Omegas 3 and 6, in this formulation Ceramides work as occlusives to prevent dehydration, creating a barrier that protects the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Dermaxyl – This peptide complex produces results similar to retinol, and further boosts the anti-aging properties of the cream.
With Jouviance RESTRUCTIV SRD Coactive Anti-Aging Formula the results are not seen instantly, but if you diligently apply it daily like I did, you will soon notice a much more beautiful skin, with less discolorations, and less pronounced fine lines. I started noticing results during the third week of use, but as always, all skincare is YMMV so it may take you less or more time to see the changes.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a generous amount to face, neck, and eye area and gently pat in with fingers for full absorbance.
- Yes, it’s safe for using around the eyes!
- Give the product several weeks to work its magic.
In closing, I want to stress how important it is to also protect your skin with a good sunscreen. Even if you are only going to be outside for 5 minutes, this might be just enough time to cause irreversible damage. You should also consider applying SPF30 or higher if you work in a room with large windows. As a rule, if you can see the sunlight, it can see you, too. Trust me, there’s nothing more frustrating in skincare than using products to combat skin discoloration, and instead getting even more dark spots from sun exposure.
To learn more about Jouviance skincare visit the company’s website. In the US Jouviance products are available exclusively at CVS locations in-store and online. Take a look at this week’s offer and save on your favorite products with code SAVEMORE.
Have you heard of Jouviance skincare before? Do you use products with Retinol in your beauty routine? Are you a CVS shopper? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jouviance. Product samples were provided to facilitate this story, but the opinions and text are all mine. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.