I’m glad that the popularity of skincare oils has been on the rise lately, so more people are discovering the benefits of these potent all-natural treatments. One such fabulous product is Huile Radicale 005 Rejuvenating Oil from Olie Biologique, a company that makes minimalist multi-tasking luxury skincare for natural beauty addicts & ecocurians. The lineup features luxurious face oils laced with hydrating, radiance-boosting organic essentials.
“Olìe Biologique is a luxury natural skincare brand based on 100% organic, vitamin rich oils unearthed from plant and tree sources. Standard certified active ingredients. Made with renewable wind energy with globally efficient packaging. Designed by nature to be luxuriously effective for everyone, everyday, everywhere. The products never contain parabens, artificial fragrance, synthetics or chemical preservatives. Our formulas are always 100% natural and wholeheartedly pure.”
Huile Radicale 005 Rejuvenating Oil was recently reformulated by Olie Biologique to provide an even more intensive radiance boosting treatment for dry, dull and damaged skin begging for its radiant glow. Olie Biologique describes it as “radiance-boosting and rejuvenating blend of 9 organic plant seed oils and floral extracts that provides all-natural skin quenching properties with lightweight, healing potency. Anti-oxidants, fatty acids and naturally occurring retinoic acid preserve elasticity, plump lines and improve firmness. Absorbs completely to leave a silky, non-greasy finish.” Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Oily serums like this one can be used in several ways: massage a few drops into dampened skin am and pm; add to foundation for a more even finish, mix with your favorite moisturizer, or put a few drops into your facial mist for extra nourishment.
I LOVED the fragrance of this serum, and I knew it wasn’t some chemical junk, because the formula is 100% natural. One of the ingredients is Rose Bulgar Oil, which is known for its stress-relieving and anti-anxiety aromatherapy qualities.
Don’t let the fact that there are so few ingredients fool you, because each one of them is a powerful treatment on its own:
- Camellia Seed Oil contains naturally occurring collagen that plumps and fills fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also rich in Vitamins A, B & E to naturally repair & tone skin.
- Rosehip Oil is rich in Omega-3, Omega-6, Vitamin A & C that repair skin & aid in cell regeneration. This is one of the most effective natural oils, because it tones, tightens and clarifies skin’s texture, fades scars & hyperpigmentation, softens wrinkles, and promotes collagen and elastin levels.
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil is known for its rich concentrations of GLA [gamma-linoleic acid], that helps sustain skin elasticity. It also promotes moisture retention and healthy circulation in the skin, and reduces inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil contains GLA, that promote collagen synthesis. It also helps with skin conditionas like rosacea and eczema, and improves skin elasticity.
- Rose Geranium Oil is a good natural astringent, and also used to calm and treat irritated skin.
- Rose Bulgar Oil works well for reducing the size and depth of wrinkles and reducing dark circles under eyes.
I admit, I don’t have dry skin, but I still liked using Huile Radicale 005 Rejuvenating Oil as a nighttime treatment. I very much enjoyed its aromatherapy properties, too, and I made inhaling this oil part of the ritual during the testing period. My face and neck felt so soft in the morning, and I even received a comment from my husband who said that my “new cream” smells very relaxing! My sample isn’t big enough to tell you about long-term results, but after using it for 10 days I think I would recommend it for people with dry skin, who aren’t sensitive to this oil’s ingredients.
Special offer: Use code OlieBB05 to get 20% discount, when ordering from oliebiologique.com. Expires 8/31/2014
Organic Camellia Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Grapefruit Oil, Sandalwood, Rose Geranium Oil, Rose Bulgar Oil.