As a fan of The Voice I couldn’t resist the opportunity to check out Limited Edition PEOPLE x The Voice Gift Box. Carefully curated by PEOPLE editors, this Holiday bundle comes with 7 fabulous products inspired by the show, and it can be yours for just $49.99 [$150 value]. I think that’s better value than some lifestyle subscription boxes within the same price range.
- ban.do Thermal Mug – for keeping your coffee hot during these Winter months.
- BaubleBar Earjackets – These 2-in-1 earrings can be worn with or without the bottom part!
- Julep Myriam Nail Polish & Konjac Sponge – For keeping your nails glam and gorgeous, and your skin clear and glowing.
- LAQA & Co. Cheeky Lip Pencil – You all know how much I love these as blushes, right?
- Quay Breath of Life Sunglasses – Classic cat eye shape will help you channel your inner Gwen or Audrey.
- Poppin Notebook – Love your pen and paper? I do, too! Keep yourself organized with this purse-perfect soft cover notebook.
I love this box because it really is a good value for the money, and you can break it down into small stocking stuffers for your friends and family. For instance, my Mom will be getting the glasses as part of her present, and my sister will definitely enjoy the nail polish and facial sponge.
I already wore those BaubleBar Earjackets to a party last week, and even got a few compliments on them. If you follow me on Snapchat [add by username – glamorable] you might have already seen the snaps, but if not, here they are!
PEOPLE x The Voice Gift Box is available for purchase at people.com while supplies last. Please note that it’s a one-time purchase, and not a recurring subscription service.
P.S.: You can catch up on the latest episodes of The Voice online here.
Are you buying any stocking stuffers this year? Have you tried any of the products in this box? Do you watch The Voice? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This post features products received for editorial consideration and may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.