Are you someone who has oily or combination skin? Then you’re just like me! Sometimes, no matter what I do, my makeup practically melts off my face by lunch time, but I recently discovered a neat MUA trick, that I immediately tried on myself.
I’m sure by now you are all familiar with Evian mineral spray water, but did you know, that it can be used as a makeup primer, as well as during makeup application to intensify the colors, and also as a setting spray?
To make those powder blushes and eye shadows more vivid, simply soak your brushes in Evian water, then apply makeup as usual. That will result in better pigmentation, and enrich your makeup with Evian’s unique skin caring minerals.
Since I usually go for subtler looks, I mostly use my spray as a primer and as a setting spray – it really not only helps my makeup last longer, but also adds healthy glow to the skin. Not to mention how refreshing it feels to spray my face with this cooling mist!
Here’s the list of makeup I’m wearing in these pictures:
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in N1
- FACE Stockholm Concealer Stick in Light [reviewed here]
- XO Memebox I’m Eyebrow Mascara in #01 Brownie [reviewed here]
- Givenchy Croisiere Healthy Glow Powder in 02 Douce Croisiere
- NEW COVERGIRL Intensify Me! Eyeliner – available in stores after July 15th
- NEW COVERGIRL Super Sizer Mascara – available in stores after July 15th
- Mirabella Visionary Long Wear Eye Shadow in Myth [reviewed here]
- Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light [reviewed here]
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Lovelorn
- … and of course, Evian Facial Spray, used as a primer and a setting spray!
Do you know of any other helpful beauty hacks? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This post features products received for editorial consideration and may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.