Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Makeup Look for Fair Skin
If you haven’t already, check out my Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette review! Naturally, these warm, smoldering colors would complement medium, tan, and deep complexions the best, but what about us, fair-skinned ladies? Today I wanted to share a makeup look using the palette and one of the lipsticks from Naked Heat collection.
I’m no MUA, and I usually don’t take a lot of time blending my eyeshadows until they look perfectly airbrushed. This is a look any regular girl can easily replicate, even if she is a total beginner.
- Base – Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation 090 Ivoire N, reviewed here. That coverage tho!
- Concealer – L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Concealing and Contour Kit, reviewed here and here.
- Cheeks – Artdeco Cosmetics Blusher 10 Gentle Touch
- Brows – Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil Soft Blonde, reviewed here.
- Top lid – Sauced & Scorched from Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, reviewed here.
- Crease – Low Blow from Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, reviewed here.
- Bottom lid – Low Blow & Lumbre from Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, reviewed here.
- Inner corner – Chaser from Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette, reviewed here.
- Eyeliner – Ashes from Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette applied wet, review here.
- Mascara – Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Primer – e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Primer & Plumper
- Lipstick – Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched, reviewed here.
Love coppery metallics? Check out Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Scorched!
One reason I stay away from bold eye looks is my facial scars. One is right at the edge of the eye [it makes my crease look oddly uneven], and another next to the eyebrow. You can see them both clearly in the top photo. Both were a result of an attack when I was younger when I nearly lost my eye. When I got older, I thought about getting them filled, but figured it wasn’t worth the effort, because most of the time people don’t notice them anyway. What I’m trying to say is, we all have things that we are conscious of, but don’t let them stop you from enjoying yourself. I had a lot of fun playing with my new Urban Decay Naked Heat palette, and next time I will probably try an even darker look, although I never look that great with super dark smokey eye, haha!
Do you have Urban Decay Naked Heat palette? What is your go-to makeup look for everyday wear? What do you do differently for special occasions? Let me know in the comments below!