Protecting your skin from the sun during Summer months is a no brainer for most of us, but how can you find the best sunscreen for your skin type without spending a lot of money first? If you are still searching for that non-sticky formula that won’t leave a white cast, or something that will also nourish skin with anti-aging benefits, then look no further – annual Sephora Sun Safety Kit is finally here!
I personally buy these every year, because it lets me stock up on travel-sized tubes of fancy sunscreen that I can easily keep in my purse. It’s also a good opportunity to try some of the best and most well-known sunscreens on the market from higher end brands like Shiseido, Clarins, Murad, Josie Maran, and others. This year, Sun Safety Kit is a 16-piece set with over $150ARV. Here’s what’s inside:
- 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
- 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
- 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.17 oz Murad® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truth™ eye crème SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
- 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
- 0.34 oz Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
- 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Travel bag
Not too shabby, right? I’m sure you’re bound to find one-two winners in this pile of fancy goodies. This is how I initially discovered one of my current sunscreen HGs – Supergoop City Sunscreen Serum, and I’m glad to see another little tube of it in this bundle, which will go straight into my makeup bag.
Another sample I want to single out is Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – it’s kind of overpriced for what it is, but I love getting them as GWPs and in bundles like this one, because they are kind of lightweight yet intensely moisturizing, and have a pleasant citrusy aroma that feels quite refreshing, especially when it’s hot outside.
Sample I’m most curious about is Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil, because I really liked their yogurt sleeping mask. If this is anything like the mask, I think my skin is totally going to savor that creamy formula, especially on windy days.
By the way, when you buy your Sun Safety Kit, don’t forget to grab your free 3 samples, and use a coupon code. I used JETSET, which let me add three more travel-sized Summer essentials to my order, so I’m practically swimming in samples now. What can I say, I love skin care! 🙂
WHERE TO BUY: $32 USD. Available exclusively at Sephora.
Will you be buying this year’s Sephora Sun Safety Kit? Have you ever discovered a must-have product after trying a sample? What’s your favorite sunscreen? Let me know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This post features products purchased by Glamorable and may contain affiliate or referral links. For more details about my product review policy, copyright, and information about affiliate links, please refer to Disclosures & Content Use page.