|Image source: Sephora|
I’m so happy to see this gorgeous vibrant dusty mauve-y fuchsia meets lilacs shade as the new Color of the Year; it’s so perfect for just about any season! Even though I’m not crazy about using it as an eye shadow or an eyeliner, both of which we are undoubtedly going to see a lot of in the upcoming months, I can’t wait to sport it on my lips, cheeks, nails and maybe even pick up some clothes and accessories to go along with the trend.
So, without further ado, meet Radiant Orchid!
“Sephora + Pantone reveal the highly anticipated Color of the Year. This just in: the Sephora + Pantone Universe Color of the Year 2014 is Radiant Orchid, a versatile flush for eyes, lips, cheeks, and nails. This universal shade is inimitable in its ability to complement all complexions. How ever you wish to wear it—from saturated to sheer—Radiant Orchid will delight. Coming Spring 2014.”
Here are some gorgeous products to get you started:
- Obsessive Complulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Hoochie
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in Violine Out Of Control
- Sephora Collection Glossy Gloss in Candy Ribbon
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Grab
- Avasiare Radiant Glow Blush in Wild Orchid
- … and more in the upcoming months!
What are you thoughts about this color? Do you have anything like this in your stash?