How much would you spend to get a set of gorgeous brows? A million? Two million? A… billion? Actually, this set exclusively sold at Kohl’s [and BDB.com] will help you achieve that billion dollar look at only $34.99[$68 value]!! Billion Dollar Brows brand is known for their high quality brow products that range from pencils to tools, and now we have an opportunity to try four of their best-sellers all in one set at a huge discount.
Here’s what you get inside BDB Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit:
Universal Brow Pencil – “Universal Brow Pencil is a mechanical, self-sharpening pencil which goes on smooth and matches all natural hair colors and skin tones.”
Brow Duo Highlighter – “Allows you to highlight your brow bone to add gorgeous definition and warmth, and works with all skin tones. The handy universal concealer is perfect for on the go touchups.”
Smudge Brush – “This high quality brush is ideal for applying creamy cosmetics.”
Clear Brow Gel – “An effective formula that will give your eyebrows a long-lasting, radiant glow while keeping them perfectly in place all day. Plus, it never flakes!”
Each kit also comes with a little booklet, explaining in detail how the products work, and giving tips about achieving perfect arches.
Right now I’m trying to grow out my eyebrows, so they look a little messy if I don’t fill them in. I’m not that great at applying brow products, but this kit was very easy to use! Here’s what I did:
1. Start with clean eyebrows.
2. Fill in the brows using Universal Brow Pencil. This shade is suitable for every hair color, you simply build up the coverage until desired intensity. It’s easy! The more you swipe, the darker it gets.
3. Using the opposite end of Universal Brow Pencil, lightly brush the hairs to help work the pigment into your eyebrows, and make them look more natural.
4. Apply Brow Duo Pencil right under the eyebrow line to make them look more defined. Keep in mind, these colors are suitable for Fair to Medium complexions and probably will not work on darker skin.
5. Blend the concealer line downwards with Smudge Brush to blur the edges and to make your eyebrows look more neat. My brush had one random stray hair that was longer than the rest, so I had to trim it a little bit.
6. Seal your pretty eyebrows in place with Brow Gel, which looks like clear mascara. Simply dip the wand a few times to saturate it with enough product, and brush the hairs to give them the desired shape.
Do you need this? This is a great starter kit for creating and maintaining perfect brows, and the value is outstanding. If you don’t already have a brow care routine, give it a try for sure. The quality of individual BDB products is pretty good, and I especially liked that duo highlighter pencil – it’s pleasantly creamy, blends well, and stays put.